All Inclusive Healing Retreat & Adventure

Come stay with us in the forested mountains of Scotland for a week of nature, healing, biohacking, learning, and adventure.

  • 6 days and 5 nights in a castle-style manor along the beach of Loch Long in Trossachs National Park

  • 3 home cooked meals daily, plus daily snacks and tea, prepared with local and organic ingredients by certified nutritionist Margaret Ritchie (vegetarian options available)

  • 2 Qigong & Meditation sessions daily, each morning and evening, to restore and revitalize

  • Learn a special Dragon Dao Yoga set to create a supple, strong, flexible body (Nick has never taught this publicly. It is a longer more complex Daoyin form that works on the spine and back in particular)

  • Daily science-based Breathwork session with Oxygen Advantage certified instructor Andrew Ritchie

  • Miles of hiking trails through surrounding forests and mountains around the Loch

  • Guided nature tours with Scottish local and facility co-owner Andrew Ritchie

  • Free use of Kayaks and Canoes on property

  • Hot - Cold Therapy using wood stove saunas and dips in the cold Loch


  • What type of weather should I plan for?

    Scotland's lush, mythical environment comes from lots of year-round rainfall. That said, summer is the best time of year to avoid the rain. Weather permitting, we will mostly practice Qigong outdoors on the beach, or at other nearby magical locations shown to us by our guide. Make sure to bring lots of layers, as late summer can vary greatly from hot to cool. If we get rain, we will have plenty of space inside to practice Qigong, eat, sleep, relax, and socialize, but be sure to pack rain gear just in case.

  • Will there be airport shuttle service?

    Yes! Our hosts at the retreat center have a shuttle bus and will be picking up anyone from the airport or train stations nearby.

  • Which airport should I fly into?

    Glasgow is the nearest airport and is where the shuttle will be able to pick you up from if you are flying.

  • What is your refund policy?

    20% of your payment is considered a deposit, and the other 80% can be refunded up until June 1, 2023.

  • What are the exact check in and check out times?

    Check-in is at 2pm on September 4, and dinner will be served that evening. Check out will be at 2pm on September 9, and breakfast will be served that morning.

  • Will there be alcohol?

    This will be an alcohol-free retreat.

Pricing options

Private single rooms are all sold out. Purchase a Shared Twin Room to share a room with two beds with a friend. Or purchase a Couple's Room for a private room for two with a larger bed.

“If I had just a little bit of wisdom; I should walk the great path and fear only straying from it.” ~ Lao Tzu

If this retreat sounds like a part of your path, don't hesitate to reach out to us with questions: